At Dinner Sorted we take the hard work out of your evening meal, making it fun and easy to cook healthy dinners at home.
|We create delicious and varied menus & easy recipes|
|We source LOCAL ingredients same day from Melbourne Markets. It is important to us to support the local economy so we buy most our produce from local farms|
|We deliver FREE to your door every Monday afternoon.|
|You enjoy the cooking!|
It’s that simple.
Our dinner kits will see you chopping, stirring and plating up meals the whole family will love in no time.
And best of all, there’s no waste. All the ingredients you need for your meal come pre-measured for your convenience.
So, now you can make evening meals easy with Dinner Sorted.
We bring it. You cook it. Dinner Sorted!
What’s in the box?
The box contains carefully chosen ingredients and high quality fresh produce together with inspiring recipes. The boxes are put together for you to easily cook and enjoy four delicious every day dinners.
In our box you will always find:
- inspiring, well-planned and easy to follow recipes
- everything you need to create a delicious meat, fish, poultry and a vegetarian meal
- fresh, high quality seasonal vegetables straight from the producers market here in Melbourne – fresher than the supermarket
- chemical-free and free range chicken and meat all delivered on ice and well insulated to maintain the temperature and stay fresh if you are not home until later
- pre-portioned ingredients to save time and reduce waste
What’s not in the box?
Although our dinner boxes contain the vast majority of ingredients you need to cook all your meals, there’s one or two items you’ll need to supply yourself.
To avoid filling your shelves with items you most likely already have in your pantry and that are needed only in small quantities, we’ll send you an email in advance with required items not supplied with the delivery.
We refer to this list as our pantry item list. Typical pantry items include salt, pepper, olive oil, cooking oil, milk, butter and vinegar.
Make evening meals easy with Dinner Sorted!