Recipe of the week, in the meal kit from Dinner Sorted 15th January.
Here at Dinner Sorted we love our fish, always locally sourced fresh from the Market. This week’s recipe Fish Laksa with Soba Noodles, is super quick and easy to cook and very yummy. But don’t take our word for it. Here’s what our customer, Maurice, said: “Fish Laksa with Soba Noodles. I had no idea I could cook such a great Laksa!”
|Ingredients||2 Serves||4 Serves|
|Brown Onion, finely chopped ||1/2||1|
|Bacon, cut 1 cm pieces||125g||250g|
|Corn Cob, kernels removed||1||2|
|Baby Spinach, thinly sliced||40g||80g|
|Milk||1/4 cup||1/2 cup|
|Plain Flour||1/4 cup||1/2 cup|
|Baking Powder||1/4 tsp||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic, crushed||1/2 clove||1 clove|
|Balsamic Vinegar||1 tsp||2 tsp|
|Olive Oil||1/2 tbs||1 tbs|
|Mustard||1/2 tsp||1 tsp|
- Cut fish fillets into 2 cm pieces.
- Place Red Curry Paste in a saucepan on medium heat and stir for one minute. Add Coconut Milk; bring to a simmer while stirring.
- Add Soy Sauce, fish pieces, mushrooms and tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until fish is cooked. Add Bok Choy.
- Meanwhile, cover noodles with boiling water. Cover and stand for 3 minutes, until noodles are soft; then drain.
- Divide noodles among bowls, ladle with fish laksa and top with coriander sprigs and sliced chilli.