Dinner Sorted is a delivery service of recipes and the ingredients to your front door. It is a subscription service for weekly or fortnightly deliveries. We deliver until you tell us not to. You can cancel or suspend the service at any time. There is no minimum term.
- Information about us
Dinner Sorted Pty Ltd (ABN 19 164 032 071) operates the website www.dinnersorted.com.au where you can find more information about us and our services.
These Terms and Conditions form part of your agreement with Dinner Sorted. By accessing our website, registering or becoming a subscriber you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms.
- Your Responsibilities
To become a customer of Dinner Sorted you must:
- Complete the customer registration process on our website.
By placing an order on our site you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and
- You are at least 18 years old, and
- The delivery address you have provided is within one of our Service Areas as set out in our website and as amended from time to time.
Further, you are responsible for:
- Ensuring all information – including delivery address and payment information – on your account is correct and up to date.
- Ensuring funds are available for each debit to your account.
- Notifying us of any changes to your order by 4pm on the Wednesday prior to the delivery date.
- The Contract
- After completing the subscription or order process on www.dinnersorted.com.au, you will receive order acknowledgement by email from us. Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- Each order placed through the website that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us. For each order accepted by us, we will supply that order to you in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The subscription plan to our services consists of an initial charge followed by recurring charges. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Dinner Sorted may submit periodic charges without further authorisation from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorisation or wish to change your payment method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted prior to Dinner Sorted receiving such notification. To terminate your authorisation or change your payment method email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By subscribing to Dinner Sorted you agree to pay an initial charge followed by a recurring subscription charge for an indefinite period until cancelled by you or us as per our Cancellation Terms.
- Following any promotional subscription period, your subscription will be automatically extended at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate.
- We reserve the right at our absolute discretion not to renew your subscription at any time without reasons.
- Acceptance or rejection of an order
- Dinner Sorted may accept or reject your order, at its sole discretion.
- If we reject an order placed through our website, then we will endeavor to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time thereafter.
- We only deliver to the Service Areas.
- During the ordering process, you will need to accept a delivery window for us to deliver the order to you. You also agree to provide us with complete and accurate information that we ask you to provide to enable us to fulfill your order.
- We will aim to deliver during the window stated. However, if an event occurs that is beyond our reasonable control, then we may not be able to do so and will not be liable to you or any other person for any such delay. In this instance, we will endeavor to provide you with notice of the delay as soon as reasonably possible.
- You understand that Dinner Sorted may need to change your delivery date and time from time to time. We will notify you as soon as possible if your delivery date or time changes for any reason.
- If you will not be at home at the expected delivery time, we recommend you nominate a cool, safe place for delivery of your order. We will endeavour to comply with these instructions to the extent reasonably within our control. If you do not provide a specific place for delivery, we will leave your order at your front door.
- You will be responsible for your order from the time we deliver your products. We accept no liability or responsibility for any product once the product has been delivered to you.
- Price and payment
- From time to time Dinner Sorted may need to revise the price of its products. We will notify current subscribers by email no less than 14 days before the changes take effect. After such time, Dinner Sorted will apply the revised pricing for your subscribed service to your existing payment details. You do not need to do anything to accept the change of price. You are under no obligation to accept the price revision and may suspend or cancel your subscription before items are delivered under the new pricing plan provided you notify us by 4pm on the Wednesday prior to the delivery date.
- The website will be updated with our current prices.
- Product prices include applicable taxes including GST.
- Payment for all Products and Services must be by credit or debit card or any other payment method on the online checkout page.
- You may suspend your subscription at any time for a period of up to 12 weeks.
- Your suspension request must be received 5 days prior to the intended commencement of your suspension.
- After the period of suspension your subscription will resume at the prices applicable at the relevant date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- Your cancellation request must be received 5 days prior to your effective cancellation date.
- To cancel your subscription you must logon to your Dinner Sorted account or notify us or your cancellation by email to email@example.com
- You will not be charged for any cancellation, provided it is done within the specified time frame. You can re-subscribe at any time following your cancellation, but we reserve the right not to permit re-subscription where we have previously elected to terminate a subscription by you.
- Specials, Vouchers and Gift cards
All Specials, vouchers, Gift cards or other entitlements are dependent on becoming a Dinner Sorted customer by registering on the website. You will need to comply with our general Terms and Conditions, plus the Terms and Conditions of the offer.
- Liability and Refund
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any consequential loss arising or connected to either the service provided by Dinner Sorted or the website or its terms and conditions;
- Any liability for loss or damage is reduced by the extent to which any such loss or damage is contributed to by your own negligence or recklessness.
- The accompanying recipe sheet will make recommendations as to the order in which the key ingredients should be consumed. Your choice not to follow the order may impact on the freshness of the key ingredients as and when they are used. Dinner Sorted accepts no liability for the lack of freshness of any products as a result of your choice not to follow the recipe sheet.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the products which have been delivered to you, you must email us within 24 hours of the delivery. We will take steps to verify your claim and provided we are reasonably satisfied that the product was defective, then we will (at your option):
- arrange for a replacement product to be delivered to you in the next delivery to your Service Area; or
- arrange for a credit for the purchase price of the product to be applied to your account; or
- arrange for a refund of the purchase price of the product to your nominated bank account or credit card.
- If any items are missing in your delivery, checked against the list of ingredients (not including pantry items), you must notify us by email immediately or at the latest, within 24 hours. We will take steps to verify and confirm the missing items and provided we are reasonably satisfied that the item was not delivered to you, then we will provide you with a credit for the items that were charged but not delivered to you.
- The refund policy does not apply to goods which by their nature are not suitable for return or perishable goods which spoil quickly. You recognize that many of the products supplied by Dinner Sorted fall into this category.
- Risk and title
- The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Linked websites
- The website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us or our related body corporate. Dinner Sorted makes no representations or warranties, or has any responsibility or liability for any external websites.
- By providing a link to these external websites we do not expressly or implied endorse sites or products or services that are provided at those external websites.
- Intellectual property rights
- You acknowledge that we own or are licensed to use all the intellectual property rights on our website, whether registered or unregistered, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved.
- You must not modify, copy, adapt, store in retrieval system, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, sell, distribute in any way, communicate to the public or use for commercial purposes, any material on our website without our prior written consent.
- Our website contains registered trademarks and other trademarks which are protected by law. You must not use any mark, logo or trademark appearing on the website, or our name or the names of our related bodies corporate without our prior written consent.
- By subscribing to the Services you irrevocably authorize us to quote from your Commentary on our website and in any advertising or social media outlets we may create or contribute to.
16. Our right to vary these terms and conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities. Any such changes will be posted online and effective immediately upon posting on the website.
- You agree to assume responsibility for periodically reviewing these terms and conditions.
- By continuing to use the service, following the initial posting date of any modifications made by Dinner Sorted, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as so amended.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria.